Toro Drip Eze™ extruded in-line drip tube is a precise, low flow irrigation product suited to a wide range of landscape applications, such as high density planting areas and intricately shaped beds.
Drip Eze applies water to the plants at a slow consistent rate, reducing the risk of run-off and water wastage. Particularly suited to areas like median strip garden beds where overspray cannot be tolerated.
- Tube manufactured from low density polyethylene
- Continuous wetted strip (in closer spacings)
- Discreet brown tubing blends into the landscape
- Easy to install, fits difficult corners, rockeries, etc.
- Two directly opposed outlet holes to prevent exit holes clogging
- Uses Australian Standard poly fittings
- Designed to be installed above ground
- Raised inlet to emitter reduces the risk of emitter blockage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.