ABOUT THE IRRIGATION SHOP
At The Irrigation Shop, quality service is our business. Our expert knowledge in the supply and distribution of water and other liquid products is backed by decades of experience. Our irrigation and pump showroom houses anything to do with water and other liquids. We provide irrigation systems for backyards to back paddocks, sprinkler systems for gardens, to golf courses.
We provide an extensive variety of fittings to do the job accurately and economically. Our range includes everything from cost-effective poly and nylon/PVC fittings for simple, one-off jobs; to complex, sophisticated pumps and irrigation systems for those heavy-duty, industrial applications incorporating durable brass, stainless steel and galvanised components.
OUR CUSTOMERS ARE OUR FOCUS
For over 30 years, The Irrigation Shop has supplied irrigation fittings, pumps, tanks and hoses, to our domestic, commercial, agricultural and industrial clients. We've also built ongoing customer relationships with hundreds of tradespeople and industry consultants. Our diverse range of customers include:
- city councils
- construction and building companies
- golf clubs
- mining companies
- agricultural, fish and hobby farmers
- plumbers and other tradespeople
- home owners.
EXPERT IRRIGATION AND PUMPING SOLUTIONS
The Irrigation Shop staff are experts, providing anything you need in irrigation and water solutions! We offer the most suitable, up-to-date solutions for your project needs. No job is too big or too small – we have designed and supplied irrigation systems for all types of domestic, agricultural and industrial applications.
Our experienced advice is a free service that includes:
- drawing up tailored plans to determine the best fittings and equipment for your project
- providing cost-effective pricing to meet budget requirements
- complete component supply and training on how to install and maintain your system
ONGOING CUSTOMER COMMITMENT
We pride ourselves on developing excellent long-term relationships with our repeat customers through:
- our competitive pricing
- in-house servicing – if we sell it, we can service it for you
- our free design service and expert advice
- We look forward to offering you the best prices, solutions and recommendations for all your irrigation and pumping needs.
Call 07 3808 3611 and speak with one of our trained specialists today.