Push Fit Fittings for Caravans and Motorhomes
And if you're looking for a place where you can find a wide range of high-quality push fittings in Australia, the Irrigation Shop is your answer. We've been in the business of water and irrigation supplier for over 30 years and choose our stock with care, offering the best brands on the market and products that suit all projects. We're beloved by craftsmen and private individuals alike, and you can choose to order from our online shop or browse the aisles in our Brisbane store if that's what you prefer.
What Are Push Fittings?
Push pipe fittings get their name from the fact that that's how they're attached, they're pushed into place and immediately create an airtight seal without any need for special tools or more complicated applications. They come in plastic and copper and there's a push fit option for all pipe fittings, including elbows, tees and couplers.
The Benefits of Push Fittings
Why should you be considering these kinds of fittings over any of the others on the market? Here are some reasons!
- They're incredibly quick to fit compared to other fittings and will make the job go by faster
- This also makes them great in an emergency
- Fitting is easy and doesn't require much work or previous experience
- You don't need to buy or find any specialist tools
- You also don't need to solder or use clamps or glue
- Many other types of fittings require the pipes to be completely dry before you connect the fitting, but this isn't the case with push fitings
- They come in a variety of shapes and sizes so there's a fitting for every project
- They're as easy to remove and reposition as they are to fit
Tips for 10mm Push Fit Pipe Fittings Usage
Like all fittings, there are some rules you should always follow when you use push fit fittings to ensure it all goes well.
- First of all, double check the package labels to make sure the product you've purchased is approved for how you're intending to use it
- Check that there aren't any burrs on the end of the pipe, as this can damage the fitting and prevent it from being waterproof
- Fittings from different manufacturers have different instructions, so even if you've used this kind of fitting before you should check the instruction manual before using a new product
Our Range of Push Fit Fittings & Other Products
At the Irrigation Shop, we have push fit pipe fittings in all sizes and varieties to make sure there's something for every project. This includes 12 and 10mm push fit pipe fittings, valves, dividers, tees barbs and more. Our top push fit fittings brand is Puretec, an industry leader known for high quality and quick applications. To check out our full range of fittings including our galvanised pipe fittings, 1 1/2 inch PVC fittings, and more. Browse our website or visit our irrigation supplies shop online. Read Less