The industry’s most flexible residential/light commercial irrigation controller that supports flow monitoring, LNK2 WiFi, and up to 22 stations.
With 4 to 22 stations, the ESP-ME3 provides the station count options customers need. Install the same controller on residential and light commercial sites. Add station modules when expanding irrigation without removing or even powering down the controller.
Upgrade the ESP-ME3 to a SMART controller with EPA WaterSense certification by adding the LNK2 WiFi module and a WR2 rain sensor. The LNK2 makes programming and monitoring easy through the free Rain Bird app.
For even greater water monitoring and protection from a broken irrigation system, install a flow sensor.
- Upgradeable for WiFi-based remote monitoring and control via iOS and Android mobile devices (with LNK2 WiFi Module sold separately)
- Internet-based weather information can be used to make daily adjustments to the irrigation schedule, saving up to 30% in water (with LNK2 WiFi Module sold separately)
- Large LCD display with easy to navigate user interface
- Master valve/pump start circuit
- Non-Volatile (100 year) storage memory
- Remotely Programmable under 9V battery power (not included)
- Program based scheduling allows 4 individual programs with 6 independent start times per program for 24 total start times
- Watering schedule options: By days of week, ODD calendar days, EVEN calendar days, or Cyclic (every 1 – 30 days) Advanced Features
- Advanced diagnostics and short detection with LED alert
- Contractor Default™ Program Save/Restore saved program(s)
- Rain Sensor bypass by Station
- Delay Watering up to 14 days (applies only to stations not set to ignore Rain Sensor)
- Manual Watering option by program or station
- Seasonal Adjust applied to all programs or individual program
- Adjustable delay between valves (default set to 0)
- Master Valve on/off by station
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.