Protect Your Turf with High Performance, Vandal- and Abuse-Resistant Rotors from 11.9m to 24.7m
The Rain Bird® 8005 Rotor is built rugged to withstand the harsh conditions and vandalism present in commercial rotor applications. It has been designed and tested to ensure the high reliability demanded by the market today. With its extensive customer identified features, it is versatile enough to fit all applications. The Rain Bird® 8005 Rotor, with its extensive customer identified features and 80 foot radius, is ideal for watering sports fields, parks, and other large turf applications.
- Vandal resistance, brass reinforced turret for increased side impact durability
- Memory Arc® returns the rotor to its original arc setting
- Non-strippable drive mechanism prevents damage from vandals
- Easy, wet, dry arc adjustment with slotted screwdriver through top of rotor from 50° to 330° part-circle, 360° non-reversing full-circle. Full and part circle operation in one unit
- Left and right side trips adjustable for ease of installation without turning the case and loosening the pipe connection
- SAM Seal-A-Matic check valve
- 3-port, color-coded Rain Curtain nozzles for optimal long-range, midrange, and close-in watering
- 5 year warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.