The #1 Irrigation Spray Head in the World
Installed in parks and backyards across the globe, Rain Bird's 1800 Series is the #1 commercial-grade irrigation spray head brand in the world.
Chosen for its reliability, heavy-duty materials, and versatility, the 1800 Series offers a broad selection of pop up heights and nozzle combinations for watering shrubs, small lawns, and irregularly shaped planting areas.
All models feature Rain Bird's patented pop-up mechanism with heavy-duty stainless steel spring for dependable out-of-sight retraction, plus an exclusive co-molded wiper seal for unmatched resistance to grit, pressure, and extreme environments.
The Perfect Pair for Pressure Regulation
Rain Bird’s pressure-regulating stem (PRS) saves up to a gallon of water per minute.
We offer three perfectly paired combinations of PRS spray bodies and high-efficiency nozzles. Each pair is designed to work together to give you the best possible performance across your entire irrigation system — all while saving water.
- Co-moulded wiper seal provides unmatched resistance to grit, pressure and the environment
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion-resistant stainless steel parts, ensuring long product life
- Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types
- Two-piece ratchet mechanism allows easy nozzle pattern alignment and provides added durability
- Five-Year Trade Warranty
1800 PRS Series:
- All Rain Bird pressure regulating spray bodies are WaterSense certified by ICC-ES
- PATENTED PRS pressure regulator built into stem. No parts to be installed at the site. Saves time and money
- Maintains constant outlet pressure at 30psi (2.1 bar) or 45 psi (3.1 bar) at varying inlet pressures regardless of nozzles used
- 30 psi is recommended for optimal spray nozzle performance, 45 psi is recommended for optimal rotary nozzle performance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.