Do you know what's in your water?
The first step to designing a water treatment solution is to understand what contaminants are in your water. The Puretec analysis kit has been designed to make this process easy, simply take a water test sample, use the prepaid shipping bag to return it to Puretec and we will provide you with the analysis & recommended solutions.
The water test will test for the 14 most common contaminants found in water including: pH, conductivity, TDS, total hardness, total iron, silica, nitrate, total manganese copper, chlorine, sodium, total alkalinity, fluoride & sulphates. While we don't directly test for bacteria, it will covered in the recommendations.
Applicable for these water sources:
- Groundwater (Bores & Well)
- Surface water (River/Stream/Dam)
- Mains Water / Town Water
- Other Water Sources
Water Test Kit includes:
- Empty water sample bottle
- Water testing form
- Prepaid return post package for shipping of the water sample through Australia Post (AU)
- Sealed plastic bag
- Absorbent material
- User guide
5 easy steps to a solution to your water challenges
- Fill the sample bottle from your tap and close the lid tightly.
- Complete the form and seal it inside the plastic bag.
- Repackage all the items in the box and place them in the provided shipping bag.
- We will complete the test within five(5) working days from the date we receive the sample.
- The test results and recommended solutions will be sent to you via email.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.