Irrigating a landscape during a rainstorm not only results in oversaturated plants and turf, it also wastes water. Hunter's Mini Clik rain sensor provides the simplest, most effective way to prevent sprinklers from running during or after any level of rainfall. It easily installs on any automatic irrigation system. The Mini-Clik stops scheduled irrigation when it detects a pre-set level of rain has fallen. This automatic process ensures landscapes aren’t watered during a storm. Once the storm passes, the Mini-Clik allows the controller to resume normal irrigation. Mini-Clik is compatible with all Hunter controllers, and once plugged in, it ensures that a system doesn’t water during the rain.
- Shuts off sprinkler system automatically when it rains
- Adjustable from ⅛" to ¾" of rainfall
- Debris tolerant for reliable operation
- Mountable to gutters using (P/N SGM)
- Stainless steel guard with Mini-Clik sensor for commercial applications (P/N SG-MC)
- Compatible with most irrigation controllers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.