With 34 nozzle choices, a 4.9 to 14.0 m radius, and 6 body choices, the I-20 is an indispensable rotor. Whether you’ve got a small area, sandy soil, or a mix of shrubs and grass, the I-20 is ready to water with efficiency and reliability. Recent improvements include automatic arc return; non-reversing 360, from 50 to 360 degrees; and a non-strippable, vandal-proof drive mechanism that prevents gear stripping and saves repair costs. Adding FloStop® control, easy through-the-top arc adjustment, and a standard drain-check valve all equate to a rotor that stands second-to-none in its class.
- Patented automatic arc return feature returns the turret back to the original arc pattern if vandalised; adjustable arc from 50° to 360°
- Non-strippable drive mechanism is protected from damage if turned in the opposite direction of travel
- Part and full-circle in one model is flexible for all landscapes and decreases inventory
- Headed and slotted setscrew allows radius adjustment with a Hunter wrench or flat-blade screwdriver
- FloStop™ closes the flow of water from individual sprinklers to change the nozzle or perform repairs
- Flat-top nozzles allow fast, easy insertion
- Drain check valve prevents low-head drainage (up to 3 m of elevation)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.