For isolated sites or power-restricted areas, the Hunter Node is the smart, reliable solution. The Node mounts to a valve solenoid quickly and easily, and without screws, drills or additional wires. The unit's solid construction and waterproof exterior ensure it can handle the harsh environment of a valve box. Once placed in a valve box, the Node is operated by one or two 9V batteries, which provide standard or extended power throughout the season. Along with exceptional reliability, the Node features an easy-to-program LCD screen, the ability to control a Master Valve, and uses standard Hunter controller programming with 3 programs and 4 start times per program. The array of programming options and rugged reliability make the Node a compact, but powerful irrigation controller with the flexibility of battery power.
- Battery-operated controller for automatic irrigation without AC power
- Battery-life indicator for battery replacement
- Waterproof enclosure seal protects against water ingress
- 3 flexible programs with 4 start times each and up to 6-hour run times
- Suspend irrigation up to 99 days during the off-season
- Easy Retrieve™ memory backs up the full irrigation schedule if ever changed
- Delay Between Stations for slow-closing valves or pump recharge
- Seasonal adjustment for quicker schedule adjustments without changing run times
- Solar panel provides maintenance-free operation
- Mounts to Hunter solenoids, pipes, flat surfaces, or inside the valve box
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.