The SCALA1 pressure booster is quiet, approved for use with drinking water and simple to install, customise, control and even troubleshoot via the Grundfos GO app on your mobile device.
- Simple to install, customise, control and troubleshoot through the Bluetooth® connected Grundfos GO App.
- Easy installation – plug & pump – simply connect to the pipework, prime the pump, plug into a power outlet and you’re ready to pump.
- Suitable for pumping from water sources above and below the level of the pump, including from below ground tanks.
- Quiet operation that won’t disturb your family or neighbours.
- Tough weather resistant outer casing houses the pump, motor and the controller.
System pressure: Max. 8 bar/0.80 MPa
Liquid temperature: 0°C to +45°C
Ambient temperature: Max. +55°C
Relative air humidity: Max. 98%
Mains voltage: 1x 115-230V, 50Hz
Enclosure class: IPx4D
Pump housing material: Composite
Sound pressure level: Max 55 dB(A)
Start/stop frequency: Max. 25 per hour
Approvals: Drinking water approved