Self priming centrifugal pump with excellent suction capacity even in the presence of air bubbles. Suitable to pumping water with low levels of sandy impurities.
Especially used in domestic water supply installations. Suitable for small farms and gardening, small scale industrial services and where self priming is necessary.
- Operating range: from 7 to 70 litres/min with head up to 47 metres
- Liquid quality requirements: clean, free from solid or abrasive contaminants, non-viscous, non-aggressive, uncrystallised and chemically neutral
- Liquid temperature range: from 0°C to +35°C for domestic use
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40°C
- Maximum operating pressure: 6 bar (600 kPa)
- Maximum suction depth: 8 metres
- Installation: fixed in a horizontal position
- Electrical data: 0.6 kW 3.8A 240V
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.