Anka Foot Valves are a spring-loaded non-return valve with a screen which are used at the suction end of pump lines to prevent loss of water and pump prime.
- Install at any angle
- Durable, versatile and non-corrodible materials
- Can be taken apart for cleaning
- Does not restrict flow
How it works:
- Plunger opens fully when pump turns on
- Water flows through valve
- Plunger securely closes & seals
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.