The Standard in Drip Irrigation
Aqua-Traxx® premium drip tape can help you increase yield and water-use efficiency, and also improve crop quality by putting water and fertiliser right where you need them. Choose emitter spacing from 10 cm to 90 cm (4” to 36”) — with no cost increase — for precise placement and flexibility when designing your system. Find the perfect tape for your application with a wide variety of available flow rates, wall thicknesses and internal diameters, most requiring just 140-mesh (105 micron) filtration. The PBX Advantage increases durability, clog resistance and uniformity to set Aqua-Traxx® apart from ordinary drip tapes.
- Designed and moulded with the PBX Advantage for increased durability, clog resistance and uniform output
- Available in three diameters and six wall thicknesses, including more-affordable 5/8” (16 mm) 6 mil and 7/8” (22 mm) 8 mil
- Most flow rates require just 140-mesh (105 micron) filtration
- Easily identifiable double blue stripe to aid in correct installation
- Each coil laser etched with code and manufacture date for easy infield identification
- Precision laser incised outlet slit provides superior accuracy and consistency
- Emitter spacing options for all soils
- Widest selection of flow rates
- Accurate delivery of water and fertiliser
- Superior clogging resistance
- Seamless construction for durability
The PBX Advantage:
Aqua-Traxx® premium drip tape is designed and moulded with a high level of precision, resulting in manufacturing consistency over 97 percent — the best in the industry. With Toro, you get greater reliability and more uniform output compared to ordinary tapes: That’s the PBX Advantage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.